Role: Part Qualified Financial Accountant 12M FTC
Career level: 11 - Analyst
Accenture Global Solutions Limited (Solutions) owns, develops and manages the Intellectual Assets used by Accenture to sell and deliver consulting, technology and outsourcing services. Solutions owns all of Accenture’s Assets whether internally developed or acquired and aggregates them into a single global portfolio (the Accenture Portfolio) that consists of:
- The Accenture name, brand and related publications
- Intellectual Assets used to sell and deliver services effectively and efficiently
- Patents, copyrights, trade secrets and trademarks
The responsibilities of the Finance Analyst will be
- Balance Sheet account reconciliations and investigation of reconciling items
- Month/Quarter/Year End Process & Reporting
- Preparation of monthly analytical review on P&L and Balance Sheet including variance explanation.
- Intercompany billing across Accenture entities (Royalty charge)
- Forecast of intercompany billing
- Profitability analysis (Minimum Routine Profit)
- Application of Withholding Taxes
- Performing of monthly internal controls.
- Preparation of supporting schedules and working papers for Statutory Audit
- Liaise with Avanade, Global Tax Group, Intercompany Group, Local Controllerships and maintain relationship
- Cross team support within Finance & Accounting
- Develop in-depth knowledge of tools and applications in support of Intercompany, Withholding Taxes and General Ledger processing.
- Develop knowledge and understanding of performance metrics and strive to meet and exceed them.
- Other ad hoc duties as required
- Degree in Business, Finance or equivalent qualification would be preferable.
- Min. 2+ years’ experience in an accounting environment
- Undertaking professional examinations, e.g. CIMA, ACCA.
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.