The Opportunity for You:
As an Angular Front-end Application Developer working within Accenture Technology, you will be responsible for Accenture’s growth and success across our technology business, delivery through the Global Delivery Network (GDN) and support for emerging technologies across our technology innovation, ecosystems, and Accenture Software markets. Accenture’s technology people implement innovative solutions to help clients stay ahead of the digital curve by:
- Creating & delivering custom-designed solutions for our clients’ most complex technology challenges.
- Driving & accelerating real business impacts through our alliances with AWS, GCP, SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Cisco, HP and IBM.
- Incubating & piloting emerging technologies for clients based on our applied Research and Development.
To help drive forward the growth of our business and clients’ business, we are hiring for curious and ambitious Angular Front-end Application Developers where you will –
- Work with Business users to agree on requirements and specifications
- Document functional and technical designs for your area of work and provide technical leadership on enterprise scale front end web and application projects
- Apply strong attention to detail and understanding of UX and visual design concepts to provide leadership perspective on front and backend technologies and the overall impact on the UX and creative process
- Participate in design, architecture, documentation, development, debugging, and deployment efforts while addressing cross browser and cross platform concepts and concerns
- Gather requirements for system design – experience in this would be extremely desirable.
- Gain client engagement experience, collaborating with business users on project delivery
- Build prototypes, development of frontend components and integrating them with other enterprise systems
- Mentor associate developers both from technical and career path perspectives
As an Accenture employee you can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, we collaborate with clients to cultivate ideas and deliver results. Choose a career at Accenture and enjoy an innovative environment where challenging and interesting work is part of daily life.
Working at Accenture means joining a company that prides itself on being Truly Human. In addition to a competitive base salary, you’ll also have an extensive benefits package that includes
- - Pension
- - Private health insurance
- - Discounted gym membership
- - Emergency caring facilities
- - 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.