Some of the responsibilities of this role include:
- Support systems and network security architecture, compliance, and incident response across Cyber Defense.
- Implement and evolve “best practice” standards for the management and security of Cyber Defense infrastructure.
- Ensuring that cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP), on-prem and hybrid infrastructure is compliant with Accenture and/or client data protection policies.
- Provide technical mentorship to engineers from the same and other teams.
- Conduct periodic scans and testing of Cyber Defense infrastructure to ensure compliance with security standards.
- And conduct periodic reviews of delivery methodologies and practices to ensure the highest level of quality and security.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in developing and implementation of networks and systems (6+ years)
- Information security experience (1-4 years) and/or certifications
- Knowledge of routing and switching protocols (OSPF, BGP, etc.) and knowledge of TCP/IP behavior, network communications, VPN solutions.
- Knowledge of VLANs, subnets protocols and standards, and administrative or engineering experience with Palo Alto, Cisco, or other enterprise firewalls.
- Amazon AWS, Google Compute, and/or Microsoft Azure experience: 2+ years
- Experience with VMware, Microsoft, and Linux systems. (5-8 years)
- Knowledge of Cyber Intelligence, Threat Operations, Penetration Testing, Red Teaming, Incident Response and Threat Hunting
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.