Community & Event Specialist – The Dock
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.”-Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
As a team
Established in 2017, we are Accenture’s global R&D and innovation centre. Continuously evolving and learning, The Dock is where One Accenture comes together to incubate and create new IP, methods, capabilities, and offerings.
The Dock delivers borderless innovation through its unique multi-disciplinary practices, each forged at the front lines to innovate in unique ways.
This team enable The Dock to achieve its performance ambitions, while empowering our people to thrive. The Enablement Team are the key ‘enablers’ for the successful performance of The Dock and the empowerment of its people to thrive. We are the ‘go-to team’ for stakeholders on all operational and strategic transformation matters while driving a seamless people engagement experience both online and in-person.
If you are looking for a dynamic career working in a vibrant environment with access to training and a global network of experts, this could be the role for you. You'll be working with cutting-edge technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of new skills on the job.
In this role you will
· Facilitate visits to The Dock by collaborating with colleagues to oversee the end-to-end visitor experience and develop continuous improvements to deliver greater value from
· Track and follow up on client engagements, reporting feedback in a timely and efficient manner
· Partner with support functions (Building Services, Event Logistics, Catering, IT, Legal, etc.) to help evolve and manage the appropriate operational and event supports
· Be well versed on building policies and procedures and communicate, inform, and update members on building issues via email, in person, or broadcast.
· Create polished communication plans and presentation decks for sharing insights based on analysis, client feedback, and program plans
· Drive a ‘social’ mindset to boost engagement and foster a sense of collaboration and camaraderie across the building
· Help craft the on-going definition and operation of core processes to enable The Dock to run efficiently and monitor the overall health of Dock Operations
· Support the implementation and management of methods and solutions to enable impactful innovation experiences for Accenture, our clients, and stakeholders
We are looking for experience in the following areas
- Relevant work experience in operations, event management, hospitality, tourism, or content management
- Working proficiency with MS Office, PowerBI, and MS Dynamics
- Confident public speaker, with strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong verbal/written communication & data presentation skills
- Experience with O365, communications tools and channels.
- Experience in storytelling, writing, copy-editing, proofreading, and developing and delivering presentations
- Ability to successfully build relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Proven history and background in logistics or programme management or related field
- Experience in storytelling, writing, copy-editing, proofreading, and developing and delivering presentations.
- Must be a team player and able to work cross-functionally, collaboratively, and effectively with others at all levels in an organization.
- Analytical skills and the ability to provide insight into program/project progress.
- Well-organized and resilient to ever-changing timelines, priorities, requests, and deliverables
What’s in it for you?
- Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
- You will have opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaboration with experts across the company
- At the forefront across industries, you’ll create, own, and bring to life experiences for our clients as they go about solving their biggest problems – from how to prevent the loss of coral reefs in the Australian Ocean, to changing how business bank in a digital age.
- You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference with famous brands and household names across the world. Accenture serves many of the FTSE 100 on high-profile projects
Excellent benefits package including, but not limited to
- Excellent training and development programme
- Comprehensive coaching programme
- Comprehensive benefit package including private medical, wellbeing cover, and life insurance
- Leading health and wellbeing services and resources
- 24/7 Employee assistance programme
- 2 days paid volunteering leave annually
- Pension scheme with employer contribution
- Bike to work scheme
- Employee discount scheme
The work location for this role will include a mix of working remotely and in an Accenture office
Please note that with all our roles, you should expect some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with client, peers, leaders and communities. As an employer, we will be flexible as soon as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Service Delivery Lead - Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 4 days ago
Senior Team Lead UKI
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 5 days ago
Operations Associate Manager
Program, Project & Service Mgmt
Posted 12 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.