Innovation Senior Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.”-Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
The Dock is Accenture’s flagship global innovation centre and research and development hub, based in Grand Canal Dock in Dublin 2. This role sits within the Product Strategy capability of The Dock's New Products & Services team.
The Dock is where Accenture, our clients and partners connect to pioneer new ways to fulfil human needs using emerging technology.
As part of NPS, you’ll be joining a group that takes pride in being the best place for Accenture and our clients to ideate and incubate new products and services. You'll be part of a unique team of brilliant designers, engineers, analysts, researchers and technologists, working collaboratively under one roof to solve real-world challenges.
Every day, we work with clients, partners and colleagues from across the globe to bring business innovation to life in the market. And together, we’re working towards a vision of expanding the possibilities of now, to create the products and services of tomorrow.
About your role
As an Innovation Senior Consultant, you will be involved in early-stage proposition development, in reviewing and understanding the Ecosystem and potential partners, and in the product development of the innovative solutions we incubate in the Dock.
In this role you will:
· Work with and managing a broad set of stakeholders (client, The Dock and Accenture account/ industry teams) to critically assess new opportunities through client pain point identification, value proposition development and client sales pipeline identification
· Synthesize findings and summarise a broad range of data inputs (e.g. industry & market trends, competitor dynamics, start-up ecosystem investments and current events) into frameworks that enable clear communication of data and insights
· Lead and support diverse multi-disciplinary teams in the creation of innovative and scalable solutions which focus on realising maximum value for our clients and business, working in a lean, agile, and iterative way
· Take ownership for the product vision, definition and backlog for key components and set clear direction on team and individual priorities
· Keep pace with the market, quickly gaining knowledge of trends within industry and within Accenture, to provide the origins of new concepts and continually test the business and commercial viability of the solutions being scaled
Experience and qualifications
· 4-5 years business strategy, product and programme management experience ideally in a service or software industry
· Strong executive presence including excellent communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort in front of large and small audiences.
· Excellent stakeholder management skills
· Experience of bringing new products, services and assets to market and successfully managing the end to end life cycle
· Experience planning, managing and executing governance / portfolio management including advance planning, preparation planning, execution and tracking outcomes
· Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, take ownership and lead projects through ambiguity.
· Proactive in approach, self-starter, requires minimum supervision
· Technical acumen and knowledge of advanced analytics and AI a plus.
What’s in it for you?
· Your entrepreneurial spirit and vision will be rewarded, and your success will fuel opportunities for career advancement
· You will have opportunities to learn daily through training, assignments, and collaboration with experts across the company
· At the forefront across industries, you’ll create, own, and make analytics solutions a reality for clients to solve their biggest problems – from how to prevent and detect fraud, to how to manage profitable, personalised customer interactions.
· You’ll have the opportunity to make a difference with famous brands and household names across the world. Accenture serves many of the FTSE 100 on high-profile projects
Excellent benefits package including, but not limited to
· Excellent training and development programme
· Comprehensive coaching programme
· Comprehensive benefit package including private medical, wellbeing cover, and life insurance
· Leading health and wellbeing services and resources
· 24/7 Employee assistance programme
· 2 days paid volunteering leave annually
· Pension scheme with employer contribution
· Bike to work scheme
· Employee discount scheme
The work location for this role will include a mix of working remotely and in an Accenture office
Please note that with all our roles, you should expect some in-person time for collaboration, learning and building relationships with client, peers, leaders and communities. As an employer, we will be flexible as soon as possible to support your specific work/life needs.
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.