Role: IT Security Data Scientist
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Are you looking for new challenges around Artificial Intelligence? Would you like to build mathematical models based on big data analytics, to make predictions or decisions without human intervention? Do you want to work using Cloud, DevOps and big Data Platforms?
If so, this is a phenomenal opportunity to be part of a new and growing team, to build strong skills in the latest data mining field and to work with amazing people!
You will be a member of a continually collaborating development team who is focused on providing vital support to rapidly improve cyber defense functions. Your focus will be on the development of modular orchestrations that can be creatively used in different ways by different teams. You will have the opportunity to pivot from detailed workflow design to concept engineering for new orchestrations, to investigative analysis of data flow needs to best predict risks.
- Building Proof-of-Concept models using Machine Learning techniques.
- Passion in applying AI to address Information Security issues and motivated to learn new technologies including AI, Cloud, Data Science, etc.
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architecture
- Align architecture with business requirements
- Data acquisition and develop data set processes
- Use programming language and tools
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Conduct research for industry and business questions
- Use large data sets to address business issues
- Deploy sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods
- Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modelling
- Find hidden patterns using data
- Use data to discover tasks that can be automated
- Deliver updates to partners based on analytics
- Being able to advance issues, as appropriate, when business needs of collaborators are impeded. Provide status and updates to supervisor
Qualifications & Experience:
- BSc or higher degree in a computer science, software engineering, data science, analytics, technology, information security, business or project management related field.
- Experience working on technology related projects.
- Experience using Spark, Azure, Casandra, Elastic Search, Python, Pandas
- Good understanding of business applications and software.
- Experience within Compliance internal controls would be helpful, but not crucial.
Does this appeal to you? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, 2 types of bonus, emergency caring facilities, 20 days of holidays and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
Accenture is a leading international professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and niche skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Data Science Lead
Analytics and Insights
Posted 3 days ago
S&PP Global Market Maker Analytics Associate
Analytics and Insights
Posted 28 days ago
ReSUME Programme- Applied Intelligence Consulting- Consultant/ Manager
Analytics and Insights
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.