Migration Lead – Accenture Financial Services
Accenture Strategy and Consulting - Your Unique Place in our Global Collective
Being part of Accenture Strategy and Consulting means becoming an expert at making the New Happen Now.
To us, the New is all about the pivot that turns constant disruption to continuous reinvention. We are an innovation-led company that works at the heart of our clients’ organisations so that no matter how complex the business challenge, we face the future with confidence.
We combine deep business insight with the understanding of how technology will impact industry and business models to shape our clients’ future.
- Drive end-to-end transformation - Combine analytics-based insights with expertise and experience to connect the end-to-end capabilities needed to inspire change.
- Lead epic disruption - Co-create and iterate with colleagues and clients in our Innovation Centres, Labs and Design Studios to reimagine and reshape industries and markets.
- Partner with the biggest clients - Gain unrivalled exposure working with more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500 across 40+ industries in 120+ countries.
If you love solving challenges and not just studying them, then Accenture Strategy & Consulting is the right place for you. As part of our global team, you’ll work with innovative technologies and a diverse mix of elite experts to develop your ideas into provocative insights and deliver ground-breaking solutions.
But becoming a market-relevant, multi-disciplined and tech-savvy advisor doesn’t happen by chance – we invest in training and development in a big way – and paired with the opportunity to develop relevant skills on the job, you’ll have the support to create an impactful career unique to you.
We believe we is greater than me and that diverse perspectives lead to the best solutions. We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Joining Accenture Consulting means you will learn, innovate, and lead, and together we will improve the way the world works and lives.
You’re a driven, high performer, looking to work in a dynamic environment where you can continue to learn and grow. You’ll be supported by world-class colleagues, who you’ll work collaboratively with to solve some of our client’s biggest challenges.
You have an interest or previous experience in delivering migration and transformation projects in Financial Services or other industries and like the sound of being the architect of solutions that are truly progressive.
Migration and Deployment Lead within the Financial Services sector
As part of a systems delivery team, the Migration Lead will assume ownership for testing, implementation, planning and completion of the migration phase of significant system transformation programmes. The role would include
- Pre-migration activities, such as defining the high-level approach and objectives, including Go-No/Go points and decision criteria
- Coordination and orchestration of the live migration event and supporting Dress Rehearsals events including cutover planning and preparation
- Providing guidance to the client or project teams on migration activity best practices
- Facilitating and running review sessions and prep sessions for detailed run book plans with delivery teams and stakeholders
- Creation of stakeholder communications plan, materials, and status reporting
- Supporting the creation of deployment plans and tracking of technical deployments and dependencies between technical deployments
- Liaising and alignment with any cross-asset class requirements and consistencies
- Standard Project Management deliverables and document creation, including status reporting, RAID management, documenting lessons learned
Here’s What You Need:
- An excellent University Bachelor’s or advanced degree or equivalent experience
- Migration delivery experience either in a client-facing capacity (consulting firm or other professional services) or an in-house strategy, change or project delivery function
- Financial services experience in the Irish market welcomed but not crucial – other proven experience will also be considered
- Natural leadership with ability to establish trust-based relationships, mentor colleagues and build collaborative, diverse and effective teams
- Drive, curiosity, and ambition to undertake new challenges and continuously learn and grow
- Strong collaboration, planning, influencing, prioritisation, and time management skills, with the ability to mobilise the right people and teams to implement, develop and coach our people and grow the capabilities of our teams
Does this appeal to you? If so, we wish to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on position.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Human Performance Associate Manager
Posted 27 days ago
Business Transformation Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Utilities Consulting Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.