AI & Data Services Senior Counsel
Career Level: 6 - Senior Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland (hybrid working model)
Imagine being part of team that helps transform leading organisations and communities around the world! Even better, imagine joining the best place to work in Ireland!
At Accenture, we put innovation at the heart of everything we do and coupled with our core values of client value creation, one global network, respect for the individual, best people, integrity and stewardship, we offer careers that provide unparalleled opportunities for career growth and job happiness.
The Global Services Legal team functions as the integrator between various other parts of the Legal team, coordinating between the multidisciplinary areas of deep expertise across the wider Legal team, to deliver one integrated Legal perspective to the business.
- Provide leadership for the business and teams across Global Services Legal in the approach to service and product offerings related to AI and Data and preparing those offerings for market.
- Collaborate with colleagues across Legal and Quality & Risk to:
- Identify legal and regulatory risks and develop mitigation strategies and self-regulating governance strategies;
- Build best practice standards, frameworks and processes for AI and Data related offering development review; and
- Support Accenture’s Ethics & Compliance team in the design and implementation of Accenture’s new global Data & Applied Intelligence compliance program.
- Enable Accenture’s Sales & Delivery Legal team to efficiently handle day-to-day contracting, including developing contracting templates and mentorship and providing SME support to deal teams.
- Supporting Accenture’s Ventures & Acquisitions Legal and business teams in evaluation of AI and Data issues for acquisition targets, development and implementation of post-merger integration strategy.
- Supervise and mentor Managers and other resources, including effective team building, process modernization, training and developing the skills and integrity of junior members of the team.
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum 8 yrs. shown experience in a corporate or law firm setting
- Experience with data and information law, new technologies, data driven products and services, software embedded in devices, analytics, and artificial intelligence
- Experience analyzing sophisticated facts and situations to provide risk analysis and mitigation strategies
- Understanding or willingness to learn applicable regulatory landscapes as required for the offerings, including with respect to evolving AI regulation and data/information laws
- Track record of developing positive relationships with senior business leaders
- Experience shaping deals and evaluating innovative commercial models for new product and service offerings
Who you are
- Strong interest in learning about emerging technologies
- Commitment to a creative, inclusive, and diverse workplace
- Highly collaborative, strategic problem solver
- Ability to build a sense of belonging in a team and establish a common purpose inside the larger Accenture Legal department
- Focus on analysis of the business, guidance to the right business and legal teams, modernization of more mature processes, and active enablement of our off-shore legal teams to handle the mature work
- Open to work with and understand cross-cultures and locations throughout the Accenture global organization
Education and Qualifications
- Education: JD and admission in good standing with applicable bar association(s) (or their local equivalents)
Does this appeal to you? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance for you and your family, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, 25 days of holidays, and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and niche skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.