Manages and leads a team of employees. Communicate company goals, safety practices, and deadlines to team. Motivates team members and assesses performance. Provides help to management, including hiring and training, and keeps management updated on team performance. Communicates concerns and policies among management and team members.
- Supports team manager and performs management duties when manager is absent or out of office
- Demonstrates speed, agility, critical thinking, and problem solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Focuses, motivates and inspires the team in a goal and results orientated way by driving optimum individual and team performance in order to deliver against agreed KPIs and targets.
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training
- Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicates deadlines and goals to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Works on developing, measuring, and documenting improved efficiencies in workflow and system processes
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Delivers 1 1 conversations with Team members to address performance, work on development and any other item
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission related objectives, and deadlines
- Interacts with Client answering enquiries and effectively handling Client s ad hoc tasks
- Works with flexibility to ensure achievement of SLA and Client s satisfaction
- Previous 1-2 years of leadership experience within a banking or financial services environment
- Must two APA exams passed and completed to include APA loans
- Team Leader Skills and Qualifications
- Strong people management skills
- Leadership, Delivering Feedback and Coaching Skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communication Skills
- Motivational Skills
- Results Oriented
- Employee Training Experience
- Interviewing Skills
- Self Motivation
- Strong Relationship Building
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.