- Become an expert in the support experience for public figures, content creators, and media companies
- Develop investigative skills for identifying sources of verification in various cultural contexts
- Manage high volume ticket queues in a consistent and efficient manner, create tasks, follow up on open tickets
- Serve as the primary support point of contact for content creators, public figures, and media companies regarding the verification of their pages and content
- Support and communicate with public figures, content creators and media partners, to understand and resolve their inbound product questions and issues
- Communicate and collaborate cross functionally to lead creator and partner issue resolution across teams, and troubleshoot quickly and effectively to drive resolution
- Support charities utilizing their payments, issues and queries as part of our social initiatives
- Review account details provided by client analysis and determine whether the items meet criteria provided by client Policy.
- Provide feedback on trends identified in review.
- General data entry related tasks.
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We are a global collective of diverse talents. Innovators improving the way the world works and lives. We provide an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace that helps everyone make the most of their professional potential. Discover how we are accelerating equality for all in the workplace.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
Due to the nature of this role, the post holder might regularly be exposed to and have to deal with stroboscopic effect images.
- Must be comfortable reviewing sensitive content including graphic pornography, violence, drug use, child abuse, etc.
- Majority of your time will be spent on general content music, sports, beauty, fashion, kids, etc. but you will come across some sensitive content on a weekly basis.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Advanced level of written and spoken English a second European language would be an advantage
2 years of experience in online operations, account management or technical support in a contact centre environment is essential
Strong Skillset around attention to detail, organizational and problem solving skills and a proven ability to drive results
Ability to adapt and learn quickly in a fast changing corporate environment and work cross functionally across multiple time zones and functions
Industry and business knowledge of online marketing space, content creation, digital publishing and or media companies preferred
Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
Familiar with and user of social media products
Excellent work pacing time management skills, able to work independently
Able to work in multiple tools web browser windows at one time
Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
Familiar with MS office mainly excel for updating progress
Candidates should have good search and navigating skills
Self starter, can easily adapt to change new content, changing policies
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.