Role: Enterprise Data Steward
Career Level: 7 - Manager
CIO is a global team that provides outstanding technology and employee experiences to support Accenture’s high-performance workforce. We bring groundbreaking technologies and approaches together to deliver at scale across a global enterprise. Centred at The Dock - Accenture’s Global Innovation Centre - we are at the heart of embracing change in platforms, the cloud, digital experience and enterprise applied intelligence, all underpinned by intelligent technology operations.
As the Enterprise Data Steward, you will serve as the main point of contact for establishing and maintaining data strategies, standards, definitions, rules, policies and processes. You will also help drive data issue identification and resolution.
What you’ll be doing
- Help the DG organization achieve objectives
- Ensure teamwork across Business Data Stewards, Bus Data Arch and IT Data Custodians
- Help build and drive the agenda for DG working groups
- Build and supervise the DG metrics for their data domain
- Implement continuous improvement opportunities
- Identify and handle critical data management issues and risks
- Participate in data strategy planning for their data domain
- Implement data domain strategy and objectives
- Facilitate data issue resolution
- Serve as the central point of contact for data within their data domain
- Define and facilitate review and approval of data standards, business terms, rules, policies and processes
- Support the accurate execution of Data Governance processes
- Support the compliance to Data policies
- Support the usage of Data Governance technology
- Look across the business to ensure appropriate representation & participation
What you bring
- Significant experience in an Enterprise/Lead Data Steward role
- Solid understanding of data strategies, standards, definitions, rules, policies and processes
- Proven awareness of data governance trends and industry standard methodologies
- Proficient with the usage of data governance, data quality management, and metadata management tools
- Strong change agent; effective communicator
- Shown management capabilities
- Influential and credible across business and IT
Does this appeal to you? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.