- Contribute to RFPs meetings conduct account planning research w PM
- Create media plans and campaign strategy use internal tools data to determine opportunity size, flighting, targeting, budget allocation, etc. , align partner objectives to appropriate best practices measurement strategy
- SFDC pipeline creation management for upsell, same store opportunities
- Campaign setup program definition
- Prepare for and run campaign kick off calls
- Manage creative asset collection own creative review and approval
- Create bulk sheets
- Generate keyword lists
- Coordinate measurement studies work with measurement team to manage setup and package communicate results to client
- Pacing delivery
- Responsible for 100 delivery
- Maintain the custom schedule
- Seek Deal Review approval for makegoods 25K
- Performance reporting
- Manage performance and deliver on partner goals
- Test optimization strategies and surface recommendations
- Deliver weekly reporting end of campaign reports, contribute to QBRs
- Identify and pitch scale, upsell, reactivation opportunities based on performance
- Analyze and deliver measurement study results
- Troubleshoot performance issues, bugs and file support tickets
- 3 years experience in marketing, advertising, and or digital industry.
- Experience in search, display, customer data, ads measurement.
- Analytical skills for purposes of optimizing upselling media campaigns based on media math across paid media, owned media, and earned media.
- Existing relationships with business marketing leaders within client or agency organizations is a plus.
- Excellent presentation, communication, and collaboration skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.