Role: HR Partner 12M FTC
Career Level: 10
Location: Dublin, Ireland
This is a superb opportunity if you are looking to join the best place to work in Ireland! In this role, you will be the primary connection between Human Resources and the employee, optimising the employee experience through people focused practices. You will actively support the Operations business area leads, providing insight and mentor on HR matters.
- Share key HR metrics with key partners in Operations that provide real insight to the people agenda and support decisions aligned to the business and HR strategy.
- Provide advice and mentor to line managers on people related matters.
- Support people related change programs and employee engagement activities.
- Act as the local HR point of contact for the Global Career Programme, collaborating with the GCP Field HR team in India, continuously reviewing the programme to identify and implement actions to drive improvements.
- Mentor and guide Career Counsellors and Talent Leads throughout the Performance Achievement process, advocating a change approach in behaviour and ensuring the right actions are resolved through talent discussions.
- Support the compensation admin process, enabling Talent Leads to make reward decisions in line with Total Reward outcomes, DTE business priorities and available budget.
- Support employees throughout the employee lifecycle i.e. orientation, transitions, leave requests and exits, promoting employee enablement tools and services (myRequests, Peopleline, myDirectory)
- Provide pro-active support to the HR Partner team priorities and project initiatives across the HR team as needed.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Ability to take care of a pressurised environment leading multiple priorities.
- Experience in building proven relationships with several partners.
- Demonstrates a readiness to develop partnering capability.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience in project and change management.
- Ability to collaborate and be a phenomenal teammate.
Does this appeal to you? If so, we would love to hear from you.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.
What’s in it for you:
At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice! Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and niche skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.