As a leading partner in the Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets sectors, we shape our clients’ futures to become organisations that deliver financial services for good, in support of the Irish economy and local communities. In joining our team you’ll be part of crafting and delivering the C-Suite agenda on digital transformation, disruptive data and technologies like AI, Cloud and Security, intelligent operations, sustainability and more – creating value for businesses and society in the process.
Whether we're helping modernise core financial services operations, turning a mobile experience into a social one, or transforming payment and credit models, our consulting services empower clients with data-driven insights and the right tools to adopt an approach fit for today's—and tomorrow’s—digital and sustainable landscape.
- Delivering transformation & large-scale complex change programmes– from concept through requirement definition, designing and testing solutions and deployment out to customers
- Leading a team or part of a team, working to agile or other recognised delivery methods
- Help develop and define client’s business and technology strategy and lead the implementation of world-class solutions
- Research the latest industry and global market trends to offer inspiring points of view
- Identify and shape propositions for our clients, teaming with our global Accenture network and FinTech / ecosystem partners to deliver the best capabilities
- Develop and coach our people and grow the capabilities of our teams
Here’s What You Need:
- An excellent University Bachelor’s or advanced degree or equivalent experience
- Business and/or technology transformation delivery experience either in a client-facing capacity (consulting firm or other professional services) or an in-house strategy, change or project delivery function
- Financial services experience in the Irish market encouraged but not crucial – other industry experience will also be considered
- Natural leadership with ability to establish trust-based relationships, mentor colleagues and build collaborative, diverse and effective teams
- A track-record as a high performer in previous roles, with recognition from clients and colleagues for consistently delivering high-quality outputs in short timeframes
- Drive, curiosity and ambition to undertake new challenges and continuously learn and grow
The Accenture ReSUME Program is designed to help professionals return to work after a prolonged break (2 years plus) – be it for family, travel or any array of personal reasons.
Our vision was to build a programme that is mutually beneficial. For returners, we wanted to create a practical, safe and accelerated path to support them in confidently re-engaging with our business and rediscovering their value, in the workplace. For Accenture, it would provide access to a largely untapped pool of highly-qualified, motivated talent while also supporting our diversity agenda.
ReSUME is initially a 6-month fixed contract with a view to permanency based on business demand.
What’s in it for you
- We will provide coaching and mentoring as part of your 6 month placement
- Flexible working arrangements can be discussed depending on the position.
- At Accenture Ireland, in addition to a competitive base salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes pension, private health insurance, discounted gym membership, emergency caring facilities, and 2 days’ leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com.
Please advise if you have any requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.