Make a difference,
Are you ready to take your expertise to the next level
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that is why we love it here! This is an extraordinary opportunity to build a rewarding career at Accenture Operations. Working in highly collaborative teams for world-leading clients, we will nurture your talent in an inclusive culture that values diversity.
Whatever you are passionate about, make the most of it in a career with Accenture. Whether you are a strategic thinker, a digital innovator, a tech wizard, or a business problem solver, you will find an exciting career path on the cutting edge. We would love to get to know your unique blend of talents and help you explore and grow them further.
Who are we
Ask anyone who works here…the people make Accenture what it is. Our people are committed to giving their very best every day and doing what’s right for our people and clients. At Accenture, we drive digital transformation at some of the biggest organizations across the world and Ireland We create services and brands for the modern world. If you’re looking for an exciting change and the next step in your career, we’d love to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a Sales Lead to drive the sales process and grow a profitable pipeline through deal origination, sales negotiations and closure. Sales Leads manage the opportunity from sales pursuit to close using deep sales process and offering expertise while developing relationships with key buyers and decision makers at new and/or existing clients.
Work you will do:
- Sell business process services/offerings that address a client need.
- Share a compelling story with clients for how Accenture will partner with them to achieve the value they desire.
- Provide solutions to complex business problems.
- Set strategic direction for your area of responsibility, including the type of opportunities to pursue and the appropriate approach to use for each.
- Influence senior leadership at the client and/or within Accenture.
- Collaborate with the Accenture network in bringing the best we have to offer to the client.
- Make the tough decisions in doing what’s right for the client and Accenture.
- Owning the client relationship for Operations
- Driving strategic, financial, and operational decisions
- Understanding the client’s context within the industry and competitive position
- Understanding the client's business priorities and bring Accenture assets and expertise to the client aligned with these priorities
- Defining a strategic roadmap consistent with account plan that describes the incremental value that will be brought to the account, including the innovation agenda leveraging the internal team as needed
- Ensuring differentiated outcomes are delivered to the client, in alignment with expectations, solution and contract
- Integrate with Accenture service lines, including the Delivery Network, in support of the overall account
- Ensuring the right talent exists on the account to deliver to client expectations within budget and creating the infrastructure to enable talent rotation and development to support the evolution of client needs and Accenture/Operations strategy
Must have Selling Business Process Services or Outsourcing work in
- Consultative selling
- Initiating and pursuing senior/C-suite level stakeholder conversations
- Sales Pursuit Management
- Client Relationship Development
- Customer Insight
- Industry Insight
You get your energy from:
- Passion for business development
- Working in a fast-paced, quickly evolving environment
- Building trust-based relationships
- Collaborating across diverse groups
What is in it for you:
- Career progression by deepening sales skills and/or developing new related skills, growing into more complex sales roles
- Opportunity to travel (up to 50%)
- Mentoring and coaching that help you realize your career goals
- Flexible work arrangements for maintaining work-life balance
- Well-being programs that boosts your overall well-being, energy and ability to work in a sustainable way
- Opportunities to get involved in corporate citizenship initiatives, from volunteering to doing charity work, as well as Inclusion & Diversity networks
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Sales Manager - Digital Marketing Partner Management, Agency or Account Management
Posted 3 days ago
Sales Manager - Agency Partner Manager - Dutch
Posted 13 days ago
S&PP S&C Pricing Architect - Europe
Posted 25 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.