- Site Quality performance ensuring accuracy targets and met and exceeded month on month
- Ensuring smooth function of the training function based on the set processes
- Meeting and exceeding QTP KPIs and internal external set goals
- Developing people
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating and managing assigned capability roles
- More than 2 years of relevant supervisory experience
- Strong experience on developing, deploying and managing Quality and training framework processes in the service
- Experience in managing large teams and stakeholders at all levels
- Management reporting experience
- Experience managing supporting productivity driven operation
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to learn quickly through self study, classroom, and hands on experience
- Strong analytical skills to drive RCAs and come up with out of the box solutions
- Strong communication skills with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to perform special projects as needed in addition to daily responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to work in different shifts and overtime or swing shifts as needed.
- Ability to organize staff and supervise workload for maximum efficiency
We will consider candidates with less than the required MAL due to business need.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We combine unmatched experience and niche skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build balanced value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
“Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.