- As an Associate Linguist, you will contribute to various tasks to develop and improve natural language processing. This includes developing, maintaining and improving Natural Language Processing NLP system quality
- Training and or evaluate NLP or dialogue systems, identify errors regressions, and propose solutions
- Contributing to various NLP tasks assigned to the team
- Creating, reviewing, annotating NLP linguistic data
- Native level speaker of Italian and fluent in English
- Preferred Bachelor s Degree in Linguistics, Computational Linguistics, or related disciplines
- Basic Technical background Command line, macOS Android OS, Analytical skills
- Ability to quickly grasp technical concepts learn in house tools
- Keen interest in technology
- Keen interest in natural language processing, linguistics, and linguistic resources
- Attention to detail, and good organizational and communication skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.