Do you want to work where scientific innovation meets leading-edge technology? Join Accenture’s fast-growing Scientific Informatics Services (SIS) business unit within the Life Sciences sector, where you can help pharmaceutical, biotechnology, medical technology, distributor and consumer health clients to combine the latest technology with scientific breakthroughs, revolutionizing how medical treatments are discovered, developed and delivered to patients around the world!
Our global Scientific Informatics Services (SIS) teams lead out on the tools and technologies that drive this innovation. We work on-site with our clients to streamline technology and processes to remain competitive within today’s changing scientific informatics ecosystem.
The Opportunity for You
As an experienced Solution Architect, you will be responsible for increasing our knowledge and enhancing our capabilities in LabVantage LIMS delivery across Europe.
This will involve providing technical input into our LabVantage LIMS delivery solutions, increasing the LabVantage knowledge of our analysts and consultants by developing a Center of Excellence, being the LabVantage SME on our project delivery teams, providing guidance and support to clients to help them attain excellence in their operations, and leading Master Data teams
This is an opportunity for you, to join a unique team which combines scientific data management experts with the global transformation capabilities of Accenture and to be a part of redefining the future of laboratory operations and lead on the development of innovative technology solutions for global and EU-based multi-national clients. We offer a total rewards package consisting of salary, bonuses and benefits and a strong defined career path within a start-up environment of a global consulting firm.
- Work with client teams to solution, design and implement LabVantage LIMS
- Use good communication skills to understand and deliver client requirements
- Bring your experience and ideas to innovative client data strategy, architecture, and engineering solutions
- Successfully manage small teams of master data engineers managing their work efforts to securely deliver client solutions
- Mentor and upskill fellow cloud data engineering group members
- Contribute to our internal networks and special interest groups
- Continuously learn new technology platforms, architectures, and engineering patterns
- Ability to deliver results in a pressurised environment and to ramp-up quickly.
- Facilitation of client workshops on LabVantage implementation
- 5+ years of experience of development with LabVantage LIMS
- 5+ years technical and business delivery experience
- Database skills: Experience of working with relational databases – Oracle, SQL Server, etc.
- Ability to collaborate with and/or manage complex technical solutions and people
- Previous experience of and collaborating with large, disparate, and often virtual teams and working in a large multinational in the IT or High-Tech sector
- Capable of engaging on complex IT delivery programmes
- Experience of leading and mentoring teams and encouraging the team to excel
- BSc or MSc qualified in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline
- Technical experience high level CDS, ELN and/or LES delivery.
- Familiarity with/Exposure to different project management methodologies e.g., Agile, Waterfall etc.
- Strong cloud & data certifications across AWS, Azure and GCP
- Experience in
- JBoss/WebLogic/WebSphere Application Servers
- AWS EC2 (VM) and other infrastructure management
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Posted 4 days ago
Exchanges & Market Infrastructure Consultant/Manager/Senior Manager
Posted 14 days ago
Software & Platforms – Growth and Delivery Senior Manager
Posted more than 1 month ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.