Service Delivery Ops Associate Manager
Client facing role working with a large team of professionals over 200 people . You are responsible for and own the delivery of service and service metrics to client as per contractual agreement, while managing all aspects of the team s strategy, forecasting and delivery of execution excellence. You will own the future growth of the established team. People management, motivation, engagement and accountability are a key function of this role.
Main Responsibilities Accountabilities
Responsibility for maintaining and developing key client relationships
Responsibility and ownership for the delivery of service and service metrics to client
Responsible for supporting quality programs
Responsible for embedding new processes and workflows into the team
Drive continuous improvement and value add initiatives
Responsibility for meeting the obligations established within the contract
Responsibility for assessing and implementing change, strategic directions
Ensure process documentation complete and robust
Coaching, developing and managing team members
Ownership of serious issue resolution and escalation management
Allocating resources and responsibilities across the team to deliver business results and develop team members
Responsibility for team members formal evaluation processes including career development, salary review and performance management
• Minimum of 5 years team management experience, leading large teams, in an international environment
• Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an operations service delivery environment • Ability to follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information • Ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
• Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impacted manner
• Strong technical skills, both functional and non-functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.