Role: Senior Collections Analyst
Career level: 11
This role is pivotal in ensuring that all collection activities meet the standards set by the client. Critical activities include reducing aged debt through timely collections and achieving SLAs in relation to dispute/query resolution, while maintaining a highly professional relationship with the Client and their customers. In addition to their collection’s role, a Senior Collector also supports the Team Leader by mentoring & training agents as well as reporting on the progress of team’s activity.
- Provides training and mentoring new starters as well as retaining / coaching of existing team members as required
- Takes ownership of small projects and delivers outstanding results on time
- Is pro-active in raising dispute information to a high standard as required in accordance with established policy
- Ensures weekly/monthly collections targets are achieved, flagging possible problems early to the Team Leader
- Assists in the preparation of management reports in line with Client and Accenture’s requirements
- Ensures that the collections processes are followed and are in adherence with SOX policies
- Is proactive and innovative in generating ideas to improve processes and service delivery to the client
- Attends Client meetings to discuss payment performance and addresses issues as required
- Is flexibility around working hours during client specified key periods (month end)
- Maintains and updates customer data and aging reports
- Performs any other duties deemed appropriate by either Accenture or the Client related to the collections or dispute resolution process
- Takes ownership for the team in the absence of the Team Leader.
- 1 year collections or accounts receivable experience in an international environment
- Strong social skills both written and oral with very good telephone skills
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as in as part of a team
- Excellent organisational & time management abilities
- Strong negotiation skills
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client’s organisations.
- Partner management
- Dispute resolution knowledge
- Fluency in English.
- Fluency in a Western European language preferable
- Third level qualification will be an advantage. Relevant work experience will be considered
- Intermediate Excel an advantage
- SAP and DynamicsAX experience
- Sarbanes/Oxley knowledge preferable but not crucial.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We combine unmatched experience and niche skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build balanced value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
“Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.