- Lead the program project team through activities, meeting deadlines and ensuring quality.
- Demonstrates speed, agility, critical thinking, and problem solving skills in their work and an ability to ramp up quickly
- Provides encouragement to team members, including communicating team goals and identifying areas for new training or skill checks
- Focuses, motivates, and inspires the team in a goal and results orientated way by driving optimum individual and team performance
- Assists management with hiring processes and new team member training Answers team member questions, helps with team member problems, and oversees team member work for quality and guideline compliance
- Communicates deadlines and goals to team members
- Develops strategies to promote team member adherence to company regulations and performance goals
- Works on developing, measuring, and documenting improved efficiencies
- Conducts team meetings to update members on best practices and continuing expectations
- Delivers 1 1 conversation with Team members to address performance, work on development and any other item
- Generates and shares comprehensive and detailed reports about team performance, mission related objectives, and deadlines
- Interacts with Client answering enquiries and effectively handling Client s ad hoc tasks
- Develop program project plans, where required, through discussions with all relevant partners.
- Proactively handle, supervise, and report on the execution of deliverables and status in an effective manner across stakeholders including leadership.
- Own program project expectations, dependencies, assumptions, risks, and issues.
- Build strong client and partner relationships and maintain effective communication channels to drive actions and deliverables.
Skills and Qualifications
- 12 months of leadership experience
- Strong people management skills
- Leadership, Delivering Feedback and Coaching Skills
- Strong Oral and Written Communication
- Results Oriented
- Employee Training
- Experience Interviewing
- Self Motivated and Driven Strong Relationship Building
- Understanding in application of some project management principles
- Experienced in project planning
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with clients
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.