Accenture have opportunities for customer service associates to join their team on a 12-month fixed-term contract. This role would be a great opportunity for individuals with previous experience in the financial services environment and offers flexible, remote working from anywhere within the Republic of Ireland.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Deal with any phone or email/postal queries from customers in relation to the closure of their bank accounts.
- Ensure appropriate outbound/inbound contact strategy is adhered to.
- Ensure calls, tasks and emails are answered within SLA.
- Ensuring all policies, procedures and controls as laid down by the business are complied with and are applied appropriately in line with regulatory requirements.
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required by this role.
Competencies for the role
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and be well organised.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (e.g. Excel and Outlook).
- Have achieved or be making significant progress towards a relevant professional qualification that meets Central Bank Minimum Competency Requirements.
- 1-3 years previous experience in the financial services essential.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.