Location: Cork or Dublin, Ireland
Are you a motivated individual with Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) experience within the Life Science, Pharmaceutical or Biotech industry? Are you passionate about driving forward innovation in manufacturing excellence, and helping leading organizations to move towards Manufacturing and Factory Digitalization? Would you like to accelerate your career and join our growing team of MES experts?
We are looking for an ambitious MES Consultants with 5 years’ MES experience ready to take on new challenges, joining our ESP teams in Cork and Dublin.
This opportunity will see you join an industry leader in deployment of Manufacturing Systems for the Life Science Manufacturing industry
Our global teams, (part of Accenture Industry X.0 since 2019), partner with some of the world’s leading life science companies, offering professional engineering and consulting services (strategy, plan, design, deploy and sustain) for Manufacturing and Supply Chain Operations.
We leverage our deep MES, Validation, Serialization and Data Analytics skills, combined with Accenture’s core capabilities and digital enablers, to transform manufacturing and supply chain operations for pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device clients globally.
Check out this ESP Article to find out more about .. https://enterprisesystempartners.com/life-sciences-sector-requires-a-new-manufacturing-prescription/
As a MES Consultant, you will –
- Partner with technical leads and clients to support the design, development, documentation, and implementation of Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) for a growing client base
- Collaborate with business clients and internal teams to determine appropriate solutions and deliver on multiple large-scale projects
- Work collaboratively with business users to define the needs and design solutions that add value
- Gather user requirements in relation to controlling and recording manufacturing activities
- Design, author, develop and configure Electronic Batch Records (EBR)
- Implement MES solutions and integrate with ERP and control equipment
- Document MES configuration and validation of EBRs
Background and Experience
- Bachelors’ degree in Science, or relatable technical degree
- 3 – 5 years MES experience, gained in Life Sciences manufacturing environment
- Experience with at least one of the following: PAS|X, Syncade, PharmaSuite, XFP, POMS, Camstar or other life sciences compatible MES solutions
- Working knowledge of FDA and GMP guidelines and of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and support methodologies required
- Team-oriented, with strong communication skills and evidence of success working in a collaborative life sciences, biopharma or biotechnology environment
The opportunity to grow, develop and learn
We provide our consulting professionals with comprehensive and continuous training and learning opportunities (covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development). You will work with leading industry experts in MES and Validation, honing your functional skills and expertise to your area of specialization. We offer learning and growth opportunities through a variety of formal and informal training programs, through project and client collaborations, which provides a platform to support you as you continue to build your career and to set you up for success every day.
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.