Review user generated content in a single review tool and classify according to policy. Expected to provide quality assurance and improve machine classifiers to ensure safety of the platform for all audience and cross-functional teams.
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to explain information and concepts clearly and succinctly for others to easily understand
- Ability to read and interpret policy process maps accurately
- Proactive nature, with a strong work ethic and eagerness to take initiative and go the extra mile
- Resourcefulness, critical creative thinking, and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability e.g. learning new processes, policy changes
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a team, adding a positive attitude and business focus
- Ability to effectively manage time and work in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Fluency in social media e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel e.g. pivot tables, v lookups, macros
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Previous experience in Policy preferred
- At least 3 years supervisory experience
- Management reporting experience
- Experience managing productivity driven operation
- Strong leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to perform special projects as needed in addition to daily responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to work straight night shift and overtime or swing shift.
- General knowledge of human resources policies and procedures
- Ability to organize staff and supervise workload for maximum efficiency
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.