Job Title: UKI Service Desk Space Coordinator
Capability: Workplace Management & Operations
Career Level: 11
Reports to: Office Operations Senior Analyst Dublin
The key purpose of this role is to provide end-to-end support to our people to ensure their space requirements are tailored to meet the business need. The Space Coordinator excels at building customer relationships and understands how best to facilitate their space requirements. Our office environment continues to evolve and the Space Coordinator plays a key role in providing a great customer experience within our spaces.
You place the customer at the heart of everything you do. You enjoy solving problems and the satisfaction of a job well done. You’re sociable and enjoy the energy of being part of a large team. You’re not afraid to think outside the box and find new and better ways of doing things. You love to keep a to-do list. Your customers love dealing with you. You like to keep challenging yourself and knowing that no two days in work are ever the same. You are great at sharing your knowledge and experience, you know what will work and what won’t for your customers.
PRINCIPLE RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Provide a range of services to the business including, but not limited to, Return to Office processes, Reservations and Events
- Process all communications, queries and requests received through various tools in a timely and efficient manner
- Take full ownership of each assigned request and coordinate with customer to achieve desired outcomes
- Coordinate with various in-house teams and vendors to offer a seamless customer experience
- Educate and support the business to inform of any new Return to Office processes
- Display high levels of flexibility for any changes to restrictions and processes
- Execute any ad-hoc duties as requested by the Service Desk Team Lead
- Provide support and assistance where needed, including training of team members as appropriate
- Provide onsite customer support where required
- Provide operational feedback to enable service development
- Compile and interpret operational reporting
- Execute, and participate in, any new service streams to meet evolving business need
- Escalate issues to the Line Manager as appropriate
- Identify and build good working relationships with key customers
Workplace Solutions Skills Requirements
Job Qualification -
Communication Customer Service
Drive and Motivation
Planning & Org
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.