Insurance Industry Content Marketing Lead
The Strategy & Consulting (S&C) Industry Networks and Programs Marketing + Communications (M+C) team
You could be the perfect fit if you are driven to excel in a fast-paced environment where it is essential to keep up with the rapidly developing trends in marketing and the Insurance industry.
We are looking for a dynamic and strategic marketing leader to support our integrated marketing programs for the Insurance industry – one of the fastest evolving at Accenture. Accenture Insurance helps insurers cultivate agility, creating seamless digital services for customers and new income streams across the business.
Are you a self-starter with a history of getting things done, with excellent project management skills, confidence in managing senior business stakeholders, and the ability to focus and manage competing priorities?
Do you have the content strategy and development skills and experience required to work closely with research and the business to create compelling, differentiated thought leadership?
Do you enjoy continuous learning and eager to learn more about industry convergence, business trends and the digital transformation of industry?
Do you have a natural ability for innovation to drive differentiation?
Do you enjoy collaborating to drive value and maximum results?
Are your analytical skills second to none, and you’re comfortable solving complex problems for both internal and external stakeholders?
Have you helped shape unique customer experiences?
Does integrated marketing come second-nature to you – working with cross-functional teams to dream big and deliver bigger?
Come and be a part of this exciting and fast-growth industry that is at the centre of enhancing and creating new digital experiences.
• Deeply understand the dynamics of Insurance and related industries by analyzing market, competitor, technology and other trends that inform a content marketing program that positions and differentiates Accenture, raises awareness and increases market share.
• Lead in the development of thought-provoking insights based on search data and position Accenture in the Insurance marketplace through a variety of channels, including events, sales tools, digital marketing/email campaigns and social media, to elevate the profiles of Accenture Leaders and win market share.
• Drive marketing programs globally while interlocking with local market and client teams to customize content and develop a strong, relevant set of client case studies.
• Measure program effectiveness and identify opportunities and actions to iterate and improve campaign performance and impact while showcasing the value of marketing programs to internal audiences through powerful analytics and storytelling.
• Team with industry and M+C leaders to set strategic direction and goals for consistent content development and promotion.
• Join a highly motivated team that works closely with research and offering development leads across cultures and geographies and values work/life balance and a shared success mindset.
- A Bachelor's degree or other 4-year university degree
- At least 10 years marketing experience leading, designing and implementing marketing programs
- Knowledge of the Insurance Industry
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries — powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.