Do you have a passion for continually learning new technologies? Like to work on projects that can make a real difference to people’s lives? Enjoy the opportunity to play to your strengths while working with and learning as part of diverse teams of cultures?
Accenture is looking for highly motivated Technology Architects to join our team of architects, designing high-performing systems and acting as ambassadors for Accenture. We are looking for insatiably curious experts who feel right at home on the cutting edge of technology innovation and delivery approaches in the digital world. Our technology architects are trusted advisors who bring emerging ideas to life for our clients and development teams. Rooted in a strong culture of client service, our smart, committed, and experienced technology architects collaborate as global teams to create solutions with and for our clients. You can be part of the team!
As part of our Technology Architecture practice, you'll be working with ground-breaking technologies and will have the opportunity to develop a wide variety of new skills. You'll learn, grow & advance within an innovative culture that thrives on shared success, diverse ways of thinking & enables boundary-less opportunities that can drive your career in new & exciting ways. You will gain experience in a fast-paced and client-centric focused environment where there is a constant focus on people development through a collaborative & mutually encouraging culture.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES:
As a Technology Architect, you will:
- Assess, define, implement and/or support information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
- Learn from and collaborate with our global team of technology architects.
- Connect with development teams to review and integrate all application requirements, including functional, security, integration, performance, quality and operations requirements.
- Provide input into final decisions regarding hardware, network products, system software and security.
- Be the project’s technical conscience, defining and driving the right solution to meet the technical performance, scalability, flexibility, operations and capability needs.
- Bring a breadth of technology expertise across the application development lifecycle.
- And use your communication skills to help bring to life the way systems talk with one another to define and implement IT architectures.
SET YOURSELF APART:
- It is beneficial to have TOGAF, PMP or ITIL, Agile, or Scrum certification
- Experience developing relationships influencing stakeholders & providing advisory guidance to clients
- Experience of implementing architectures partially or wholly using cloud technologies
What’s in it for you
At Accenture in addition to a competitive basic salary, you will also have an extensive benefits package which includes 20 days’ vacation per year, paid overtime, gym subsidy, private medical insurance & extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
Flexibility & mobility are required to deliver this role as there will be requirements to spend time onsite with our clients & partners to enable delivery of the first-class services we are known for.
The opportunity to grow, develop and learn
We provide our consulting professionals with comprehensive and continuous training and learning opportunities (covering business acumen, technical and professional skills development. You will work with leading industry specialists, honing your functional skills and expertise to your area of specialization. We offer learning and growth opportunities through formal and informal training programs, through project and client collaborations, which provides a platform to support you as you continue to build your career and to set you up for success every day.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services—all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 514,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Ideally have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or Software Development
- A minimum of 5 years of relevant IT experience across technical architecture, DevOps, Cloud and Enterprise Architecture roles, with knowledge/practical experience of Agile Methodologies and Project Management
- Experience in working with development, operations and test teams, architecture teams and business partners
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Wellbeing and Experience Lead
Workplace Management & Service Solutions
Posted 1 day ago
Platform Experience New Associate - Swahili
Business Process Delivery
Posted 1 day ago
Application Development New Associate
Posted 1 day ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.