The purpose of this role is to manage the Client Team based in Dublin, Ireland. The Team Lead will manage the multi-lingual group and is responsible for delivering high calibre customer/risk service to the client’s customers.
The Team Lead (TL) will represent the team in communications with the client and provide all levels of support as necessary. The TL is the main point of contact for the client and acts as the single point for escalation on urgent issues. Responsible for team’s performance against SLA, quality of service, people engagement, all aspects of the business process and will liaise closely with global counterparts. There will be a strong element of new process incubation, induction and process improvement.
• Working within multiple teams across both Accenture teams and client teams to execute project deliverables
• Ability to demonstrate credibility to work alongside/with client SME’s and team leaders
• Manage team performance to meet client SLA’s and KPI’s, including metric reporting on team performance
• Performance management: career counselling, coaching, performance development, 1:1's, mentoring
• Support team to achieve results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
• Promote culture of continuous improvement across the teams in the global delivery network
• Continuous improvement strategies and ideas, including new process incubation and induction
• Drive and manage global initiatives
• Allocation and distribution of tasks across languages and processes
• Working closely with Accenture internal teams to identify and implement best practice opportunities
• Need to maintain flexibility regarding requests and actions assigned to meet the needs of the client
• Ensure all reports are delivered accurately and timely in accordance with the statement of work
• Escalation and support management
• Flexibility around working hours and some international travel may be required
• Communicate and celebrate success and achievements
• 1 year of team management experience in a Business Process Operations environment
• 1 year of reporting experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Strong user of excel (formulas, pivot tables, v-lookups, macros)
• Project management experience is highly desirable
• Knowledge of various project management methodologies: waterfall, lean, agile
• Experience with analysis tools such as SQL and Access queries
• Workshop facilitation an advantage
Professional skills requirements:
• Ability to build relationships with stakeholders in multiple geographies
• Consultative work style to lead client work.
• An ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impactful manner
• The ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Well-developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
• Ability to prioritise and effectively manage time in a fast-paced work environment
• An ability to identify the root causes of issues by analysing patterns and trends through data analysis
• Ability to build action plans through problem solving skills to improve performance
• Ability to work on own initiative while in a team environment
• Excellent organisational & time management abilities
• Ability to establish and maintain key relationships across both Accenture and the Client’s organisation
• Self-motivating, adaptable and able to inspire and motivate others
• Prior experience working in an environment of frequent change
• Practical analytical problem solving skills through analysis using (Excel, SQL, Access queries etc.)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us atwww.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Please note you must have completed at least 12 months in your current position before you are eligible to search and apply for other internal opportunities
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.