Global Solutions Strategy Senior Analyst
The Dock, Accenture
The Dock is Accenture’s Global R&D and Innovation Centre. We’re a meeting place where Accenture, clients and partners connect to pioneer new ways to fulfil human needs using emerging technology.
We work with Accenture, clients and our partners to research and develop new assets, methodologies and thought leadership around key focus areas to accelerate the development of Accenture’s innovation capability globally.
We are looking for a Global Solutions Strategy Senior Analyst to join our Play Strategy Team, led from the Dock in Dublin.
The Play Strategy Team accelerates the development of new technology-enabled market solutions that bring together multiple Accenture capabilities withing a single, scalable proposition. The team identifies, prioritises and manages a pipeline of solutions for evaluation, strategy development and funding to accelerate the time to market.
What you’ll be doing
As a Global Solutions Strategy Senior Analyst, you will be responsible for orchestrating and supporting the key activities that will accelerate the launch and scaling of Accenture’ highest priority solutions. This will include developing new propositions, go-to-market plans, asset development strategies and comprehensive business cases.
In doing so, you will play a key role in the assessment, evaluation and development of strategies that will transform the way Accenture originates, sells and delivers value for clients.
- Support market and competitive research to uncover insights into proposed new solutions, offerings, products and services at Accenture.
- Support the Play Strategy team’s work to identify, design and deliver reviews and strategies that support Accenture to accelerate new solutions into market.
- Support the identification and codifying of strategy development best practices, methods and frameworks.
- Play a central role in the managing the day to day operational and administrative requirements of the Play Strategy Team
- Programme and project-management experience
- 1+ years working within Strategy/Consulting/Innovation/New Product Development
- Experience building and maintaining strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and key stakeholders
- Experience with strategic innovation and new product development concepts and methodologies
- Experience designing and conducting research using a variety of methods
- Creative problem-solver with the ability to work from a blank slate and manage through ambiguity
- Strong content design, creation and presentation experience
- Multi-disciplinary team and collaboration experience
- Experience and understanding of Accenture’s overall operating model and Innovation Network is preferred
- Creative, strategic thinker who is excited by solving challenges
- Ability to synthesize key insights and learnings from a wide variety of sources including stakeholder interviews
- Ability to prioritise multiple demands and adapt with changing circumstances
- Proactive and able to work independently
- Ability to define ambiguous tasks, seek clarification and work through completion
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- A flair for making connections and simplifying the complex
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.