This is a Program & Project Management Analyst role supporting an Accenture client’s software asset management and compliance division. You will be part of a wider team that is responsible for supporting the client in managing multiple software reviews, from notification stage throughout its conclusion and within a geographic region or business segment.
This role would suit a candidate with minimum 3 to 4 years of project management experience strong operational focus and industry expertise.
- Running the end-to-end multiple software asset management engagement and compliance reviews
- Supporting Program and Project Management, managing timeline & milestone achievement for reviews.
- Identifying risk or issues that may impact the reviews’ progression and customers’ engagement.
- Developing and maintain strong and positive collaboration with customers and key client internal stakeholders, while always displaying a customer first mindset.
- Anticipating and supporting conflict management and resolution as required.
- Governing data/documentation quality and adherence to client policy and regulations.
- Ensuring that applicable client policies are adhered.
- Creating, distributing, and explaining tailored management reporting
- Using client tools to pull relevant documents and data and archive via SharePoint.
- Continuously updating multiple engagement opportunities in CRM
- Ensuring all documentation related to each engagement meets client quality requirements.
- Continuously driving process improvement initiatives as part of the global team.
- 4 + years of experience in a project-based or Operations role
- 2 + years of experience in commercial scale IT infrastructure, Software licensing or software asset management.
- Facilitation of meetings with multiple stakeholders
- Tracking and documenting actions, risks, and issues
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to work well with teams and build strong working relationships.
- Demonstrates flexibility in fast-paced environment.
- Ability to coordinate multiple tasks at one time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Sense of personal accountability and self-motivation
- Understanding of commercial scale IT infrastructure and Software licensing knowledge
- Fluent in German
- Additional European language such us Italian, French , Spanish it is a plus.
- Project management or Software Asset Management Certifications.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We combine unmatched experience and niche skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build balanced value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
“Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.”
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.