The Team Lead will work together with the Senior Team Lead on the daily supervision of a team e.g. delivery, process, etc. , controlling and assigning the workload, and having responsibility for the development of each of the team members.
The TL will assist the Senior Team Lead in the communications with the client as well as escalations and client inquiries.
Success in this position requires exceptional people coaching and client service skills, analytical problem solving and the ability to work effectively with the Agents and the Senior Team Lead.
It is required to have advanced knowledge of Media Integrity policies, SLA s and KPI s.
- Managing a team of analysts, enforcing Accentures core values within the team and project.
- Working closely with the Ops Manager and support with clients demands, escalations, weekly and monthly business review preparation.
- Supervising project operations and making sure that SLAs are met on a daily basis.
- Acting as leader among peers and showing ability to support and influence the Team Leads group successfully.
- Supporting Operations Manager in the supervision of the entirely team, acting as point of contact for the Team Leads group in relation to projects and initiatives.
- Working closely with Training, Quality, and Reporting Teams to ensure the best possible operational experience for the client.
- Conducting daily huddles, weekly wrap up meetings, and monthly one on ones with the analysts, your management team, and your leadership team.
- Measuring and managing the team s success and act as a Subject Matter Expert in all matters processed by the team.
- Monitoring risk within the operation, escalating to leadership in a timely manner.
- Providing coaching, guidance and career development to the members of your team.
- Maintaining the production schedule, keeping track of approved overtime
Basic Skills Experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Media Integrity processes and SLAs is mandatory.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer client facing operations environment.
- Minimum of 2 years experience managing developing teams of professionals.
- Minimum of 1 year experience with escalation management and managing projects to established SLA s.
- Active user of social media services.
Preferred Skills Experience
- Bachelor s Degree Preferred.
- Preferred Experience managing project operations to daily goals and deliverables.
- Preferred Experience in leading a Costumer Services Team.
- Demonstrate experience in technical work environments with highly tech savvy teams.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.