The responsibility of the Partner Services Agent is demonstrating the value of Social Media solutions in relation to the Partner’s requirement. Expand selected Social Media Partner’s pages organically to achieve business objectives and generate strategic advantages through research based on pre-set criteria.
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and independent thinker who is ready to take on initiatives.
- Proactive approach and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to operate within a team environment, multi-tasking, and prioritizing work across supported clients.
- BA or equivalent work experience.
- 1 + years of work experience in a Service Desk or Call Centre.
- 1+ years of Sales -related work experience.
- Fluent in specified language and English.
- Desirable background and full understanding of media partnerships or Digital Marketing/Social Media/Advertising.
- Become a primary point of contact for partners and maintain strong direct relationships with key partners in the media & entertainment space.
- Identify strategic partners and support them on Social Media platforms and technology.
- Manage strategy, implement, and optimize partners’ objectives on Social Media.
- Track, analyze, and communicate key quantitative metrics and business trends to managed partners.
- Provide operational day to day support to managed partners
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.