Amazing opportunity in a fast paced environment for a leader with an aptitude for sales, passionate about coaching their people to perform at their best.
Description: This role oversees a team of 10 Sales Account Leads that provide consultative product sales and educational support for an Advertising platform to an assigned book of clients. The Sales Team Lead will be responsible for managing their team s performance to target and developing their skills.
This is a salary based role with additional rewards offered based on your team s performance.
- Manage and motivate a team of high achieving Sales Account Leads Build team morale by connecting with you team, providing support when needed and establishing a positive work environment with regular employee recognition
- Provide 1 1 sales coaching to help develop individual team members and drive them to achieve their sales targets
- Creation of action growth plans as needed
- Analyze sales performance trends and understand the sales activities impacting the results
- Communicate and present performance trends and insights to Sales Operations Leadership
- Conduct daily huddles and weekly wrap up meetings to share progress towards achieving sales targets
- Direct and coach team on next steps to continue growth or remediate issues as needed
- Identify top new sales talent and recruit them to join to join your team
- Coordinate with Training team to upskill your Sales Account Leads and deliver targeted courses
- Work with Quality and Reporting Teams to gather and assess performance insights across your team
- Support communication of sales program changes and help drive Sales Executive adoption as needed
- Drive engagement and recognition for sales team to increase team morale and success
- A leader with exceptional management, communication, and organization skills
- Has an aptitude for sales and understands how to communicate, pitch, and build relationships with customers including small and medium businesses and advertising agencies
- Ability to analyze complex sales performance data and summarize key insights from it
- Feels comfortable evaluating individuals performance, sharing direct feedback, and coaching them on next steps to success
- Proactive identification of innovation and improvement opportunities for the sales program
- Ability to plan, manage, and implement complex program changes while minimizing disruption for team s day to day sales execution
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
Minimum of 3 years experience in managing an inside sales team Analytics and reporting experience for a sales organization
Previous experience as a seller with sales targets quotas preferred
Familiarity with online advertising products and social media preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.