We are looking for a Recruiter to join a fast-paced Operations recruitment team in Accenture. The successful candidate will work to support the Operations team in the delivery of Recruitment Solutions across Accenture Operations.
What your day will look like:
- Manage job postings and requisitions for assigned roles
- Initiate contact with the candidate following application and conduct screening calls with eligible candidates
- Liaise with the candidate and hiring managers to agree availability throughout the interview stages
- Use online job boards, social media platforms, our comprehensive database and other industry-leading resources to find appropriate candidates that match your client’s requirements
- Manage multiple sourcing and administrative requests from stakeholders and prioritize accordingly
- Distribute agreed materials required to support interviews
- Follow up with Hiring Managers for interview feedback; ensuring feedback is saved once received
- Ensure candidate pipeline is managed accordingly to maintain high candidate engagement (ensure all candidates are contacted, feedback is provided)
- Initiate rejection and candidate withdrawal processes on talent acquisition system
- Regularly update key stakeholders on candidate progress
- Keep talent acquisition system records up to date with current candidate status
- Support engagement strategy with interview pool ensuring interviewer availability is fully utilised and maintain a strong internal reputation as delivering service excellence
- Manage temp to perm, transfer and promotion recruitment
- Promote referral programme across the business
- Work to key metrics, KPI and SLA to demonstrate performance
- Liaise and cooperate with recruiting colleagues as required to share candidate pipelines
What we’d love from you:
- Minimum 1 year’s relevant experience as recruiter
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Confident and professional telephone manner
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills (preferrable)
- Experience making initial contact with, and developing virtual relationships with, candidates or customers
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and eager to progress career in the recruitment sector
- Good understanding of Operations Workforce
- Strong Excel/Microsoft suite skills
- Bachelor’s degree in HR desirable but not essential
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.