Visual & Interaction Designer - Innovation Nexus
We are looking for a digital designer with strong UI, UX and graphic design skills to join our growing Innovation Nexus team led from The Dock in Dublin.
The Dock, Accenture
The Dock is Accenture’s Global R&D and Innovation Centre. We’re a meeting place where Accenture, clients and partners connect to pioneer new ways to fulfil human needs using emerging technology. We work with Accenture, clients and our partners to research and develop new assets, methodologies and thought leadership around key focus areas to accelerate the development of Accenture’s innovation capability globally.
Nexus is focused on supporting innovation across all of Accenture globally. The team runs a program of activities that supports our people to tap the power of Accenture’s innovation capabilities to create value for our clients. These activities include management of the Innovation Navigator website and content, curating innovation expertise and experiences relevant to our clients, and designing and driving initiatives to improve our global Innovation Architecture capabilities and client services.
What you’ll be doing
As an innovation platforms senior analyst on our team, you will provide the specialist web and digital skills and complimentary know-how to support the nexus team across a variety of programs and activities to help Accenture client teams and others within Accenture leverage Accenture’s innovation capabilities.
You will play a key role in the delivery of content and community initiatives that will transform the way Accenture originates, sells, and delivers value for clients.
- Bring the critical design skills to small multifunctional team who are creating a big impact at the centre of Accenture’s global Innovation Network.
- Be a digital first designer working who cerate’s design concepts through participation in brainstorms and other idea-generating sessions and ensure our work communicates clearly, is on brand, and delights users
- Craft the front-end design of our content, community, and comms initiatives with a specific focus on our Innovation Navigator internal digital platform (WordPress)
- Contribute to the definition and creation of flexible, coherent design system and component libraries
- Develop an advanced understanding of Accenture innovation’s business objectives, brand, and consumer to inform strong design ideas
- Design mood boards, comps (with and without wireframes), concept sketches, web pages, presentation decks, style guides, and storyboards
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills that enable you to evaluate a creative approach, brainstorm, and seek unexpected, original, and innovative ideas
Experience and skills required
- 2-4 years of design experience, including experience within a digital agency (graduate-level study may count toward 1-2 years of professional experience)
- Demonstrated experience designing for web (experience designing for WordPress a plus but not essential)
- Proven experience delivering visual design and interaction design projects in a business environment
- Experience working with (and contributing to the development of) brand guidelines and design systems
- An ability to work with senior stakeholders and to facilitate non-designers in a design process is essential
- Experienced in the creative development process, the production process (asset creation, specification creation, and handoff to development) and delivery methodologies with an emphasis on an agile approach
- Advanced command of standard design applications (i.e. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, XD, Figma, Keynote, PowerPoint, Sketch). High dexterity in speed and quality with the tools of your trade
- Advanced digital design portfolio that demonstrates conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences
- Demonstrated advanced attention to detail, sensitivity to version control issues, anticipating problems
- Ability to utilize feedback/direction from the program lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs to a satisfactory result
- Ability to manage multiple assignments at the same time (including organizing and prioritizing workload and working efficiently under pressure in a deadline-driven environment)
- Advanced verbal communication skills, ability to articulate your creative process, thoughts, ideas, and develop a point of view about your work.
- Advanced interpersonal skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative environment
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.