Accenture has an exciting opportunity for a highly driven and experienced senior leader as we rapidly expand our team across EMEA. If you thrive in a fast paced environment and are excited by the opportunity to build a business read on.
We are looking for a people oriented senior leader who has experience managing and coaching managers, building processes and managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
We are looking for someone to guide, mentor and inspire our incredible Existing Business sales team of multilingual agents covering most EMEA markets and some markets in Asia and to drive team expansion and operational rigor, so that they can continue to thrive in the digital marketing sales environment. Accenture is partnering with Pinterest to help businesses build brand awareness, increase product sales, and much more. You will have the opportunity to drive measurable outcomes for both Accenture and Pinterest.
As the successful candidate, our customers and your team are your top priorities. You will mentor and coach a team of Account Managers to exceed customers expectations. You will proactively identify sales opportunities and improve team workflows. Success in this position requires exceptional people coaching and account management skills strong sales acumen, analytical problem solving a willingness to experiment the ability to thrive in a dynamic, team focused environment and a passion for helping clients and customers achieve results through revenue.
This is an opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing players in social media, with the support of a leading global professional services company. Be part of something amazing in 2021 and beyond.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This person will partner with their Pinterest Sales Lead counterpart on the development of sales strategic and tactical plans for the ongoing evolution and scale of the programs
- Ability to motivate sales teams of 50-100 people in at least 3 different countries to achieve quarterly revenue targets across multiple EMEA markets
- Will manage and coach a number of Sales Managers across multiple markets
- Brings experience to identify and regularly present data driven actionable insights and with clear plans to deliver on them
- Ensures and is accountable that all Account Management teams have a thorough understanding on any all sales initiatives being rolled out.
- Ensures that the relevant teams execute against agreed timelines
- Brings relevant thought leadership to enhance overall program outcomes
- A people developer with ability to build and maintain high performing sales teams
- Wants to manage delivery outcomes at the same time as providing strategic tactical input as outlined above
Required Qualifications Experience
- 7 years professional experience in digital media sales, online advertising, or sales leadership
- 3 years experience in leading Sales Account Management teams in a multinational environment driving operational excellence and achieving sales targets a distinct advantage a manager of managers .
- Data driven decision making, very strong analytical and proven reporting skills
- Preferably experienced in CRM tools such as Salesforce, Office G Suite collaboration and presentation tools
- Deadline and detail oriented
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.