Career Launch Analyst
The Career Launch Analyst has responsibility for a variety of onboarding tasks for Ireland Operations hires. The Career Launch Analyst is the first point of contact for the hires and reports directly to the Career Launch Senior Analyst.
- Initiates FTE/FTC or contractor onboarding (offer, contracts, TWO forms etc)
- Supports onboarding candidates and assists with document collection for successful onboarding
- Keeps up to date with ever changing policies and data quality guidelines
- Reviews own delivery with a logical approach and ensures understanding of tasks to carry out
- Initiates GSEC checks for internal candidates
- 95% completion of main deliverables on time to agreed standards
- Main POC for onboarding candidates ensuring white glove service
- Build and develop strong relationships with key client stakeholders ensuring consistent updates on progress, timelines and achievements
- Assists with ad-hoc tasks as required and assigned by line manager(s)
- Assist Career Launch Senior Analyst with training of new and existing team members on any processes or changes and updates of such to ensure compliance and best practices
- Support Career Launch Senior Team Lead and Assoc Manager with updates/progress status as required
- Regular touch points with internal teams involved in onboarding processes
- Regularly reviews existing processes with view to improve candidate experience and white glove service
- Participate in local and global reviews of onboarding processes and contribute to improvement of services provided
- Maintain relevant onboarding systems (ie ATAS, Avature, Service Now, Workday) up to date according to data quality guidelines
- Completes own workload assigned and helps across the team as required or indicated by Career Launch Senior Analyst
- Act as a single point of contact for designated candidates for all onboarding related questions and concerns
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholder group
- Has an excellent understanding of the internal policies and processes to ensure 100% compliance in all cases and tasks assigned
- 1+ years’ relevant experience as recruitment administrator, HR or corporate administrator role
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced, changing work environment with the ability to prioritize multiple functions and tasks and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Strong organisation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Highly organized and flexible
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.