Partner with Business Sponsors to ensure successful Programme delivery
- Manages communications to key stakeholders
- Programme planning and delivery coordination
- Proactively handle, supervise, and report on the execution of deliverables and status in an effective manner across stakeholders including leadership
- Lead cross program project expectations, dependencies, assumptions, risks, and issues and escalation to the Business Lead
- Ensure robust and accurate resource management and forecasting while tracking of overall programme spend and outturn
- Point of escalation for all delivery risks and issues and escalate any emerging budget issues or risks to Leadership
- Support Business Lead with programme Governance
- Track programme benefits to ensure successful delivery of programme business case
- Deliver the project s in line with the clients methodologies, using available templates and project RACI s as the client make them available
- 3-6 years project management experience ideally in a fast paced environment.
- Experienced with application of Project Management principles
- Experienced in project estimation, project planning and financial planning, including experience using Project Management Tools
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with clients of all levels with ability to influence
- experience in project planning, resorcing, financials, invoicing
- Experience using MS Project and Waterfall
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.