Job Title: Change Analyst
The CIO Organization is a world-class, global and rapidly evolving IT organization with the courage, ability, and capabilities to drive Accenture’s digital agenda. We are setting the industry benchmark for visioning and creating the global social enterprise. We will accelerate the deployment of leading-edge technologies which enable our people and which our clients see to replicate.
We are based at The Dock, Accenture’s global centre for innovation in Dublin. The Dock is a living, breathing innovation hub as an accelerator to help unlock value by design. Operating across all stages of the innovation spectrum, the working environment is open and interactive.
Members of the Accenture CIO Organization:
- Contribute to a global network of talented IT consultants across the business, enabling high-performance by creating and delivering Accenture’s business applications and technology infrastructure.
- Collaborate and innovate to connect our people with the technology they need to build market relevant skills and be impactful to the business.
- Run IT as a business – with strict standards of availability and performance, and with world beating cost effectiveness – as a result being brand critical to Accenture.
- Continually experience new and engaging opportunities, challenging work, flexibility, career sponsorship, career sponsorship and mentoring, and recognition for our contributions – throughout the journey. Living the adventure.
There is never a typical day at Accenture, but that’s why people love it here! As a CIO Change Analyst, you’ll work alongside internal clients as you help them make a real difference. You’ll work with them to identify their challenges and collaborate with your Accenture colleagues to develop and craft solutions. You might spend your day:
- Contributing to organizational change and management strategy, solutions, and implementation plans
- Learning and sharing innovative human performance concepts, methods and best practices
- Cultivating relationships with primary customers and stakeholders; appropriately managing stakeholder expectations and buy-in
- Deploying training and performance improvement solutions to support technology and business process deployments
- Applying communications strategy and helping create message development and delivery across various stakeholder and end user groups
- Raising business improvement opportunities as a result of performance measurement and helping to develop ways to influence change and increase adoption
- Providing input to the effectiveness of the awareness programs and change management interventions; taking corrective actions to optimize results, as appropriate
- Planning own work efforts; adhering to work plans, resource plans, and budgets
- Raising issues and risks created by cross-team decisions, proposing resolution, as appropriate
- Noticing dependencies between systems development and human performance work, making recommendations to project and customer executives.
Required Work Products
- Training materials
We are seeking highly motivated individuals who have some proven experience many/all of the below:
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Strong critical thinking, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of and experience working with the CIO Organization and other Corporate Functions.
- 1+ year in a Change Management role
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.