JOB TITLE: CAREER LAUNCH LEAD
REPORTS TO: UKI HRSS DELIVERY LEAD
PRIMARY LOCATION: DUBLIN
The Career Launch Team Lead oversees the Career Launch Team which supports the onboarding I le
The Career Launch Team Lead has responsibility for an improved high touch onboarding experience for FTE, FTC and Contractors in Ireland Operations. The Career Launch Lead will centralize the onboarding function through new joiner’s start date, streamline execution of onboarding tasks for increased efficiency and successful enablement, and offer continuous process improvement opportunities.
- Responsible for the onboarding of employees across Ireland Operations
- Direct Supervisor for Career Launch Representatives
- Advise Career Launch Representatives on current performance & career progression
- Support and drive contractor conversions keeping stakeholders updated
- Support redeployments keeping senior stakeholders updated
- Act as the liaison with the background check/Fortify team
- Joiner questions
- Recruiter questions
- Career Launch Representative questions
- Ensure the Career Launch Representatives are meeting their SLA’s
- Provide weekly & monthly metrics
- Identify gaps/issues and recommend/take corrective action for Ireland and Mumbai teams
- Weekly call with Mumbai team members to discuss issues, preventative actions
- Educate Recruiter’s on the Career Launch and Fortify Process
- Quarterly review and update correspondences/communications as needed
- Quarterly review and update LWI’s and Microsoft Teams sites as required
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key client stakeholders to ensure strong partnership with the business.
- Conduct interviews for new team members
- Handle escalations
- An effective and influential communicator who is comfortable leading conversations with senior stakeholders regarding onboarding best practice (an expert advisor)
- Detail oriented with strong follow through
- Responsible and accurate with the completion of received tasks
- Resolve urgent matters and work under pressure
- Reliable, proactive approach to entrusted tasks
- Experience with Microsoft Excel required with Taleo/Workday and Avature/Qlik experience preferred
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
All our recruitment professionals receive comprehensive training covering business, technical and professional skills development. The variety and scale of work we do, and the experience it offers, provides an unbeatable platform to build a career. In addition, our business growth, combined with our integrated career counselling, offers great opportunities for advancement.
As well as a highly competitive salary, Accenture offers a comprehensive package including 20 days holiday and 3 additional days for charitable work of your choice.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialised skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.