Recruiting Senior Operations Analyst
The Senior Recruiter has responsibility for end-to-end recruitment in line with business requirements for a well-known communication platform, liaising with line managers and senior executives, and acting as the first point of contact for all issues arising from key stakeholders, candidates & all new vacancies for Accenture's operations within one of our Key Client Accounts.
- Accountable for demand, forecast, and analysis in alignment with business objectives
- Main POC for stakeholders and suppliers involved with the specific client department
- Build and develop strong relationships with key client stakeholders ensuring consistent updates on progress, timelines and achievements
- Work with global Accenture delivery teams to implement intelligent recruiting strategies to employ end-to-end solutions and manage overall continuous improvement plan and projects
- Devise and implement ways to attract passive candidates
- Build and manage a pipeline of candidates with niche skill sets
- Provide market trends information to HR and Business leadership and build market intelligence to support recruiting plans
- Manage full recruitment lifecycle
- Source potential candidates through direct channels
- Screen applications, select candidates and conduct HR interviews
- Act as a single point of contact for designated candidates for all recruiting related questions and concerns
- Establish and maintain relationships with stakeholder group
- Organise and participate in recruiting events
- Interest candidates in the Accenture value proposition
- Manage job advertising across a wide range of channels
- Utilising and updating social media networks
Qualifications / Experience:
- Preferrable 2 years multilingual recruitment experience sourcing in a fast-paced professional services firm or recruitment agency
- HR/Business degree qualification
- Experience working in a high volume recruitment team
- Excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Good understanding of the Multilingual recruitment market for operations
- Subject matter expertise in recruitment through social media channels
- Understanding of advanced search and engagement methodologies
- Preferably experience of Workday or ATS
- Very strong understanding of recruiting profiles
- Good knowledge of Right to Work’s in Ireland and work permit sponsorship processes
- Understanding of selling messages for each business area
- Strong interviewing skills
- Good understanding of pipeline management and yield analysis
- Good understanding of the external marketplace/trends
- Strong organization skills
- Strong attention to detail
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.