- You will act as a trusted adviser to our client to deliver best in class process management process transformation to improve and transform how we operate aligned to client strategic priorities.
- You will provide thought leadership and advice to clients that count on you.
- You are ready to roll up your sleeves to help your clients and your internal teams to achieve business and people objectives.
- You are an ace communicator and answer questions clearly and thoroughly as you provide updates, guidance and manage changes that are happening in your global network.
- You have got an eye for detail and are always looking at ways to elevate our impact of client business outcomes.
- You get excited and motivated by your team s success and will jump in to do what it takes to help your team meet its goals. You re eager in ensuring that Accenture and client objectives are achieved through thought leadership and passionately leading from the front.
- You will build and leverage a deep understanding of both the industry in which the client operates, as well as an intimate knowledge of the client s business to influence the outcomes achieved.
What you will do
- Become an expert in your customer s business and integrate business insights in crafting the integrated process and transformation strategy
- Work collaboratively with cross functional teams locally and globally to achieve business goals
- Empower your team members and colleagues through mentorship and providing learning opportunities for them to continue growing and learning
- Represent and tell the story of your team s performance in internal and client facing business reviews
- Drive continuous improvement on our processes and reporting and ensure that we have a standardized approach across locations
- Provide and deliver on the strategy for our Transformation agenda
- 10 years of experience in Operations Transformation, Project Program Management, Change Management, Operations Delivery
- Experience in identifying, shaping, evaluation and implementation of innovative approaches and process improvement for existing and new service areas and processes to drive business outcomes
- Pragmatic and practical in your approach to transformation opportunities and assessment of benefit for client value creation considering near and long term business need
- Experience in managing success with practical road maps for managing change, monitoring, and gauging processes, and taking remedial steps
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Experience in using technologies, existing, new emerging, to enhance business outcomes
- Experience in using data to guide what is known and unknown
- Experience as a trusted advisor and partner to clients stakeholders and in developing and sustaining new relationships with clients
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
- Willingness and ability to collaborate
- 8 years of experience in leading teams or project teams
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.