Sales Representatives (Reps) execute the agreed services and can perform a variety of roles from lead generation to relationship/account management with customers (direct) and agencies (indirect), cross-selling and up-selling within their target market. The sale rep should have at least one year Ad tech experience unless different experience is agreed with Aspiegel. Within Ad tech experience we include the following items:
1. Digital marketing experience managing online ad campaigns on an Ad platform e.g. Google, FB, Twitter。
2. Experience working in an Ad agency working with online ad campaigns
3. Experience working with major Platform companies in relevant roles related to their ads business
The above combined with sales experience and academic experience complete the typical profile of a successful sales rep in ad tech.
4. Experience working in a relevant 'Inside Sales' role.
5. Experience working in a Sales Development Role or Lead Generation role.
6. Demonstrating high level of ad tech knowledge.
7. Relevant 3rd Level Academic qualification (Business Management, Sales/Marketing, Digital Marketing).
8. Recognised Industry Certifications e.g. Google Digital Garage/Adwords/Analytics, FB Advertising Certifications, Other Social Media Marketing certifications
9. Strong data analytical skills A strong sense of responsibility and professionalism, optimistic, honest, positive, good communication skills, team spirit, and innovative.
- Bachelor's degree or above, with at least one year of relevant working experience
- Fluent in English and French
“Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com.”
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We combine unmatched experience and niche skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and build balanced value for their partners. With approximately 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, we drive innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please also note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of society. We do not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.