- Drive sales insights from outreach performance to improve response and conversion rates
- Lead client business reviews on sales performance
- Leverage sales trending data to manage team performance on Ad Sales
- Ensure project level performance against SLA s and KPIs including metric reporting on team performance
- Manage the service and all personnel providing it to deliver agreed scope of services while achieving productivity, gains Coach, performance development, 1 1 s, mentoring, and general career counselling for team leads
- Ensure results with the highest possible standard of quality and delivery
- Deliver on hiring requirements and managing attrition for the regional delivery centre
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement across the teams in the global delivery network
- Lead and develop global initiatives
- Leverage Accenture s full capabilities in designing and delivering service for the client
- Manage and eliminate service delivery issues in a timely and proactive manner
- Manage supply and demand, service quality and processes to meet delivery expectations
- Implement the levers to consistently achieve performance targets such as Six Sigma, operational excellence, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years team management experience, leading large teams, in an international environment
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working in an operations service delivery environment
- Must have experience of conducting ad campaigns
- Must have experience of using AdTech
- Must have client facing interaction experience
- Ability to follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
- Well developed analytical skills and the ability to provide clarity to complex issues, and synthesize large amounts of information
- Ability to develop creative and breakthrough solutions
- Ability to articulate and clearly communicate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and impacted manner
- Strong technical skills, both functional and non functional, manual and automation, ideally in a continuous delivery environment
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions underpinned by the world s largest delivery network Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
We are a global collective of diverse talents. Innovators improving the way the world works and lives. We provide an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace that helps everyone make the most of their professional potential. Discover how we are accelerating equality for all in the workplace.
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at access IE recruitment accenture.com.
Please note you must have completed at least 12 months
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.