At Accenture Interactive we help the world’s leading organisations create and deliver the best customer experiences. Our mission is to create experiences that solve unmet human needs and we are on the hunt for talented individuals to join us.
Accenture Interactive is a diverse team of creative problem solvers. We are people obsessed! At the forefront of digital, you’ll create it, own it, and make it a reality for clients looking to better serve their connected customers and operate always-on enterprises. Join us and become an integral part of our experienced digital team with the credibility, expertise and insight clients depend on.
THE RIGHT CANDIDATE
The successful CX Lead will have significant experience in leading diverse team of designers, strategists, and creatives. They will have a human-centred approach to all their work, constantly striving to deliver the most exceptional experiences. Excellent client management skills are a must, as many clients are still at the beginning of their CX journey and need additional support. They thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, moving frequently from project to project, and is inspired by experience in its many forms.
- Collaborating with your team and identifying areas of opportunity for the department
- Explaining and selling design decisions to clients and stakeholders
- Learning and sharing innovative CX concepts, methods and best practices
- Cultivating relationships with primary customers and stakeholders; appropriately managing stakeholder expectations and buy-in
- Deploying training to grow and develop the team.
- Ability to grow the CX practice within Interactive Ireland, increasing the CX footprint on projects
- Lead the experience strategy and CX team, helping them grow and develop their skills in this area
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 7 years working in CX, with 3 of those years leading a team
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experienced in user experience best practice
- Proficient in Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure, the Creative Suite, and other relative tools to design for digital interfaces
- Experience designing for multiple platforms
- Ability to take complex design briefs and business requirements and translate them into simple and user-friendly solutions
- Ability to work as part of a diverse team to deliver the best solution to the client
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.