Title: Project Support Analyst (Interactive Graphic Design team)
Career Level: Analyst (L11)
The Project Support Analyst will work as part of a global team to act as the first point of contact for internal customers, liaising with the IGD team. You will work with our video and web project managers to ensure the timely administration of new and open requests.
The candidate must have good team working skills and an ability to prioritize work, detect risks, issues, etc. and escalate accordingly.
Interactive Graphic Design is part of the Pursuit Services team which has a global presence. We are seeking a Project Support Analyst who will work with our website development and video teams.
- Supporting the team’s Demand Manager
- Monitoring the demand management tool for new requests and queries
- Creating new requests in IGD team planner, including full and accurate details of confirmed scope, deadlines, time and cost estimates, etc.
- Updating requests on the planner, as required
- Supporting Project Managers on live requests; assess team capacity, create team sites, ensure compliance, schedule calls, keep communication flowing in to & from and other peripheral support needed
- Passing along customer feedback on completed requests
- Troubleshooting, escalating issues and raising red flags as appropriate
Skills & Work Experience
- Experience in Microsoft Office products, particularly Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- An excellent command of written and spoken English
- Highly developed interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate with Senior Management in Accenture
- A proven track record of excellent attention to detail
- Strong time management and communication skills
- Ability to work across time-zones
Nice to have:
- Project management
- A bachelor's degree or relevant work experience-related discipline.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions — underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 505,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Please note that Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Accenture reserves the right to close the role prior to this date should a suitable applicant be found.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.