At The Dock, we’ll bring you the best of the Fortune 500 problems to solve. Do you have the drive, entrepreneurship, ambition and grit to do the hard graft required to create exceptional legacies for these clients, while making your mark in the world? The Dock’s Havoc Team is a group of over 60 diverse entrepreneurial problem solvers, who work together to create the change we want to see in the world. Havoc attracts clients that want to leave their legacy—clients that ultimately become pioneers within their industry. To create better futures, we need talent with comparable (if not superior) ambition, and an unshakeable resolve to make change happen.
As an Interaction Designer on the Havoc team, you will take abstract concepts and create compelling design propositions to tell engaging stories. You will work in collaboration with a diverse team of design, technology and business experts to build next generation proof of concept prototypes. We’re looking a team player who is hands-on in their approach, and is comfortable with ambiguity and ever evolving requirements.
Day to day you will:
- Translate abstract ideas into tangible, engaging experiences that Havoc can work with, and clients can learn from.
- Work closely with Data & Engineering teams to articulate complex concepts into a tangible value narrative for clients and stakeholders.
- Create artefacts to define and shape the story and vision of your team’s ideas. Experiment and test to understand how people will interact with these concepts.
- Understand user needs through qualitiative and quantitative research, and develop evidence based-insights to engage our clients.
- Collaborate with clients to develop tangible, value-driven concepts managing the client relationship across the project lifecycle.
- Own all UI/UX deliverables. Evaluate output of the junior UI/UX designers to ensure quality of design work.
- Plan and execute design activities on projects. This starts by modelling the solution goals, developing a holistic understanding of people, technology, data and their interdependencies.
- 5+ years of design experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in relevant design fields.
- Advanced digital design portfolio with examples of work that demonstrates conceptual problem solving and the ability to define look and feel for integrated experiences.
- Proficiency of standard design and prototyping applications (i.e. Figma, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Keynote, Sketch, InVision).
- Evidence of strategic and creative input on a variety of projects: participate at the early stages of service or application definition and proposition creation for client.
- Ability to take and implement feedback/direction from the Creative Lead to generate multiple design explorations and iterate those designs to the satisfaction of the Creative Lead.
- Understanding of other areas of design specialization, including but not limited to Visual Design, Content Design and Business Design.
We want to meet you if:
- You are inquisitive, passionate and a creative at heart who’s focused on delivering value for clients.
- You are dedicated to crafting original, compelling ideas that result in effective solutions.
- You are a self-starter with a strong work ethic who thrives in a fast-paced environment and can set pace in a large team.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and navigating complexity.
- A born communicator with ability to speak comfortably and professionally in client presentations to explain design decisions.
- You are highly inclusive and collaborative in a team environment.
- You can balance multiple projects aligning great design with business goals.
About Accenture and The Dock
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock at Accenture is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, the global innovation centre brings together top talent under three disciplines: designers, developers and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.