The Dock, Dublin 2
Congratulations – you have just left your comfort zone! We have an exciting opportunity to work as part of our multi-disciplinary Innovation Lead Consulting team @ The Dock – Accenture’s global centre for Innovation – to help us realise our vision of being the most creative, influential and effective agent of change in global business. We are a growing team of designers, technologists and business strategists focused on challenging our clients’ orthodoxies and provoking them to think differently about how they operate their business. We experiment, we prototype and we disrupt, using data to create narratives that enable smarter and faster decision-making.
As the Team Technology Lead, you will build trust-based relationships across our extensive team, fostering a greater adoption of existing and emerging technology. You will help us innovate in creating and supporting our ongoing client engagements as we work to solve some of their most prevalent problems through a design thinking lens. You will be on the front line of innovation, working in a thriving and ambiguous environment with truly multi-disciplinary teams, aiming to create the most impact for our clients.
What you’ll be doing
As our Team Technology Lead, you will:
- Support the delivery of multiple complex client innovation engagements ranging from in-person to virtual within a 6-10 week lifecycle.
- Work with the broader ILC team to identify the best in class technologies we should be using to optimise our client engagements.
- Be the team technology advocate and take responsibly for all IT queries and/or issues pertaining to ILC.
- Create a culture of technology literate colleagues and take an active role in the development and shaping of the technology capability; including upskilling, recruitment and onboarding of new recruits.
- Develop resilience within the team and have targeted individuals within the team identified and trained to support in times of high demand.
- Work with your colleagues in tech and data to ensure we are covering all architecture and scalability questions.
- Liaise with CIO and external partners across our network to plan for implementation of future technologies and releases, software updates and compliance.
- Create and maintain a library of technical assets and guidelines to assist both team members and clients.
- Be responsible for securing necessary licensing, permits and permission that may be required across the team to execute projects.
- Share learnings with our colleagues across the innovation network to improve and elevate our technology standard at each of our locations.
- 5 years experience in a similar role or within IT support/Customer Service/AV Support
- Excellent knowledge of MS Apps/Office 365 Suite
- Fundamental understanding of various operating systems including but not limited to windows client, mac OS Client and Linux Client.
- Experience of web telecommunication platforms including but not limited to MS Teams, Zoom, Web Ex, BlueJeans etc
- Demonstrates speed, agility, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritise tasks across multiple projects with significant attention to detail.
- The ability to empathise with users is key to this role, maintaining a customer service mindset and the desire to put the audience first.
- Be an active listener while troubleshooting, to effectively problem solve issues in a courteous and professional manner.
- Confident in communicating with C Suite level clients and senior leadership with the ability to grasp complex technical concepts and communicate them to a non-technical audience.
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic, showing resilience and adaptability in ambiguous situations.
About Accenture & The Dock
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with more than 500,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. The Dock at Accenture is a multidisciplinary research and incubation hub, as an accelerator for Accenture and our clients to unlock value. Launched in Sept 2015, the global innovation centre brings together top talent under three disciplines: designers, developers, and domain experts with expertise in AI, IoT, digital marketing, cyber security, advanced analytics and tech development.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.