- Site Quality performance ensuring accuracy targets and met and exceeded month on month
- Ensuring smooth function of the training function based on the set processes
- Meeting and exceeding QTP KPIs and internal external set goals
- Developing people
- Develop and maintain good working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinating and managing assigned capability roles
- Establish and evolve formal Quality and Training processes, ensuring that the team is using industry accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Lead and mentor the QTP team members and setup robust performance metrics.
- Makes independent decisions, which have major day to day impact in area of responsibility, and may influence direction of other areas.
- Accountable for handling multiple market complex data
- Responsible for medium term planning, objective setting, and development of new procedures within area of responsibility, through interpretative judgment of overall policies and goals.
- Identifies, assesses and resolves complex business problems issues and provides alternative scenarios.
- Accountable for developing and managing key internal external client relationships across sphere of influence, including situations in which no relationship previously existed.
- Accountable for client satisfaction in area of responsibility, against service level agreement, and ensures achievement of key performance indicators project milestones.
- Allocates resources and responsibilities across team to deliver business results and develop team members.
- Manages and ensures consistent application of human resource processes including career development, salary review, resources and performance management within area of responsibility.
- Evaluates direct report
- More than 10 years of relevant supervisory experience
- Strong experience on developing, deploying and managing Quality and training framework processes in the service
- Experience in managing large teams and stakeholders at all levels
- Management reporting experience
- Experience managing supporting productivity driven operation
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to learn quickly through self study, classroom, and hands on experience
- Strong analytical skills to drive RCAs and come up with out of the box solutions
- Strong communication skills with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to perform special projects as needed in addition to daily responsibilities
- Strong organizational skills
- Flexibility to work in different shifts and overtime or swing shifts as needed.
- Ability to organize staff and supervise workload for maximum efficiency
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.