Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions – underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network – Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With approximately 459,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
As a DRO Agent you will be responsible for reviewing content on the internet to make sure it adheres to the client’s policies. You will be processing and reviewing accounts that have been flagged for review of potentially sensitive content to ensure there are no violations of policies. You will be validating, investigating and responding to inquiries of an urgent or sensitive nature within established guidelines. This includes coordinating with client subject matter experts to respond to or support in the response to inquiries and/or escalations which may be generated by include but not limited to external third parties, Client or Accenture.
- Evaluate, label and identify patterns in suspicious activity
- Review non-objectionable content, create tasks, follow-up on open tickets
- Review account details for indicators provided by client analysis and determine whether the items meet criteria provided by client Policy.
- Provide feedback on trends identified in review.
- General data entry related tasks.
- Provide suggestions to improve the process and workflows
- Experienced at using search engines to find information on the internet
- Familiar with and user of social media products
- Excellent work pacing (time management) skills, able to work independently
- Attention to detail is essential to ensure the quality of work execution
- Able to work in multiple tools/web browser windows at one time
- Motivated, takes initiative, high energy
- Familiar with MS office (mainly excel) for updating progress
- Candidates should have good search and navigating skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent English speaker
- Self-starter, can easily adapt to change (new content, changing policies)
- Good problem solving
- High School or Leaving Certificate
INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY
We are a global collective of diverse talents. Innovators improving the way the world works and lives. We provide an accessible, inclusive, open and welcoming workplace that helps everyone make the most of their professional potential. Discover how we are accelerating equality for all in the workplace. Click here
Please advise if you have any particular requirements, so we can look into arranging reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process. You can contact us at accessIErecruitment@accenture.com
Due to the nature of this role, the post holder might regularly be exposed to and have to deal with stroboscopic effect images
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, colour, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as applicable by law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.